We are seeking an Accountant for our client in York, PA.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing sales tax returns and corresponding deposits
- Positing ledger and subsidiary accounts
- Preparing annual business and individual tax returns
- Generating revenue by recommending new services to clients, and obtaining leads
- Compiling Federal, State & Local financial legal requirements
- Checking co-workers financial statements
- Other related duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity.
The Accountant requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years experience in public accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suites
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess ability to problem solve
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to train staff and clients
Pre-employment background check required.
Qualified candidates should apply! Please submit your resume for consideration.